Rechercher dans ce blog

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Sony says Android 12 for Xperia 10 II and 10 III is coming soon - comments - GSMArena.com

J

  • John
  • 80i

kevinmcmurtrie, 3 hours agoI definitely have an XQ-BC62 with Android 12 and more bugs than I can list here. Highlights in... moreNo you don't definitely have an Xperia, stop trolling and get a life

k18963

ME, 12 hours agoYou do not have the phone .. I definitely have an XQ-BC62 with Android 12 and more bugs than I can list here. Highlights include spontaneous unlocking, YouTube randomly toggling pause/playback, random jumps in LED and screen brightness, Battery Care is fubar, no SA 5G, missing/late notifications, etc.

M

  • ME
  • ncr

kevinmcmurtrie, 16 Mar 2022It has Android 12 but I would not use the phrase "stable Android 12." The OS isn&#0... moreYou do not have the phone ..

k18963

YUKI93, 15 Mar 2022Sony has already rolled out the stable Android 12 OS update to Mk3 models since the beginning ... moreIt has Android 12 but I would not use the phrase "stable Android 12." The OS isn't exactly in good shape when it leaves Google and then Sony seems to barely have the resources to make it run. It's all the bugs from Android 11 plus new ones.

I'll probably revert to my Mediatek LG Velvet 5G on a rainy day. Somehow that old phone is getting better software updates from a company that doesn't make phones anymore than my new Xperia does from Sony.

?

  • Anonymous
  • xq5

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2022And? What featuers in Android 12 you can't live without compared let's say to Android 9?You are very ignorant. Developers die hard to make android great again and you aren't happy.

S

  • Skyboi
  • NnA

I wish I know date exactly when Sony coming back, I can't wait to have my new Sony. I'm so excited 😊 welcome back Xperia 🙏

?

  • Anonymous
  • pL2

Don't install Android 12 to Xperia 5 ii if you use WiFi calling it doesn't work since the update.

65832290

DMX, 14 Mar 2022How is it possible that phones of 1300 dollars and more, still do not have android 12? and the... moreSony has already rolled out the stable Android 12 OS update to Mk3 models since the beginning of 2022*. Even the 5 ii also started receiving it a few weeks ago as well.

*https://ift.tt/uQGAm8k

65832290

Mugen 87, 14 Mar 2022Sony will continue making phones because they can! If you don't like them, don't buy... moreNow you understand why I no longer always look at popular brands. They don't always offer the best overall experience as everyone would lead to believe. I even see friends within my circle who has moved from popular top brands like Samsung to less popular brands like Sony and never looked back regretting that decision.

t

  • totalpost
  • gLN

Mugen 87, 14 Mar 2022Sony will continue making phones because they can! If you don't like them, don't buy... moreI don't hate Sony not had good experience though
Bought The Sony Xperia SP (2014)
after a few updates it kept crashing more and more till it became unusable £130 plus it cost didn't fill up the storage or have loads of apps either so after that I dumped Sony never going back.
'Everyone should buy and use what they want'
and every manufacture should sell good quality products or not bother.
people have to pay for a product as as long as it's past the 30 day returns period and becomes faulty your stuck with the bill.
I am sure Sony have good phones out their but after the last time not willing to part with my cash for one of their phones.
Prefer the playstation

S

  • SOTRUEBLUE
  • gLN

Kratos, 15 Mar 2022Well said.Too many KIDS on these forums seriously all these parents buying their kids smart phones and personnel computers.
I'd tell them to get a job then they can have a smart phone or pc

M

  • ME
  • ncr

Got it on the Xperia 5ll last week.

c3516

Can the google button be used as shutter key in Xperia 10 ii? I read that it can be used in 10 iii using a tweak. Not sure if this is possible in 10 ii?

K

  • Kratos
  • Hxf

wadia13, 15 Mar 2022I don't understand the hate for any smartphone brand either (including Sony of course). N... moreWell said.

T1

I got Android 12 yesterday for my Xperia 1 ll. It runs smoothly but doesn't look great. The thick volume indicator is the ugliest I've ever seen.

J

  • John
  • 80i

rizki1, 15 Mar 2022how can 10 II is a budget phone with over $400 price???? it's mid range price and flagshi... moreok but Sony sounds better than realme, fakeme, xiomioahdofabcd123%$^&

J

  • John
  • 80i

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2022Cool, I can't wait to see how many bugs Sony will be able to cram into this update!I got A12 and there are at max 2 bugs which really don't even affect performance..try again troll

r1597304

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2022Lol dude, Realme 5 never get Android 11 OS update. It only got one Android 10 OS update, and t... moreOk then i am mistaken, so what about realme 2 pro and Oppo A5/A9 2020? They are getting 2 updates in my country.

?

  • Anonymous
  • xHY

rizki1, 15 Mar 2022lol suprised? Mi max 3 with sd 636 = 2 android updates redmi note 8 SD 665 = 2 android upd... moreLol dude, Realme 5 never get Android 11 OS update. It only got one Android 10 OS update, and that's it.

?

  • Anonymous
  • xHY

mixedfish, 15 Mar 2022The difference is many brands like Xiaomi need updates because of how crap the UI is and how u... moreCouldn't agree more. I sold my old Xiaomi phone for a brand new Sony Xperia 10 iii and never looked back. If anything, I don't even slightly miss Xiaomi at all.

Adblock test (Why?)


Sony says Android 12 for Xperia 10 II and 10 III is coming soon - comments - GSMArena.com
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Lina, – The Brooklyn Rail - Brooklyn Rail

Goethe’s “To Lina” commands that the letters of the page, black on white, be not read but breathed so that our hearts “now can break.” What...